Private Storage Cloud
In financial services, the pressure on internal infrastructure teams is at an all time high. Between in-house application developers moving by the thousands to the public cloud, business units launching their own shadow IT deployments, and even more bottom line pressure, IT must change. Financial services infrastructure teams must provide internal customers with competitive cloud-like services. These range from conventional storage services like storage, backup, and file sync and share, to agile platform-as-a-service (PaaS) and container-as-a-service (CaaS) development platforms that entail petabytes of raw file and object storage.
The Scality RING is the industry’s most agile, mature, and cost-competitive storage solution for meeting these evolving needs. The Scality RING offers application developers an AWS S3-compatible interface they can program to. With the RING, infrastructure teams can seamlessly connect these custom applications, as well as a wide range of S3-compatible packaged applications, into 100% reliable, petabyte-scale, on-premises storage.
Through storage consolidation, data protection at double the efficiency of legacy storage, complete choice of x86 hardware, and very low management overhead, financial services teams can realize a 50-90% lower TCO compared to legacy NAS and public cloud.
Why Scality RING for Private Storage Cloud?
- Offers far greater cost-efficiency than AWS S3, with no hidden bandwidth costs
- Enables lower TCO than legacy storage appliances through choice of x86 hardware, efficient data protection, and lower management overhead
- Supports unlimited, linear scalability for performance and capacity, with the strongest mixed workload support
- Provides 100% reliability with continual uptime guaranteed and automated provisioning
- Supports the broadest range of application integration through native storage protocols including object (e.g., S3, Swift, CDMI, and Scality) and file (e.g., NFS and SMB)
- Enables lower maintenance costs—requires one or fewer FTE per six petabytes
Scality Financial Services Private Storage Cloud Customers
Global Financial Services Firm
Large European Investment Bank
Scality Private Storage Cloud Application Partners